Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Passport Problems and Patience

Apparently travel consists of at least three things.

waiting,

waiting,

and you guessed it,

more waiting.

Now I consider myself a patient person. Sort of. (That little section above doesn't exactly help my case.)  However, even patient people don't prefer to wait. (Wow a lot of Ps!)

A prime example of this is when we went to send our passport application things (sorry I don't know the "real" terms) at the post office. We waited in line for a while, we waited and waited and waited. Finally we got up there and got everyone's passport but mine. (As apparently they needed both my old passport and birth certificate) So we went home got my birth certificate and went to the post office. This time, being above age fifteen, they needed a school id or permit. Not yet driving and a homeschooling I had neither. So we had to go home make a school permit. I also got my learners permit as an extra percussion. (Its a bit scary that a person can study the thing for an afternoon and get 100%) Anyways got it sent off!

Now we just have to wait for them to get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment