Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

African Post: Stuff

Last African Post I talked about the first plane ride, well more about the wait at the airport. One thing is sure. Waiting is a part of travel, and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. When you travel you don't have to rush anywhere you don't have anything to do, you just wait. So I've been readin, praying, drawing, devotions. Shamefully I've been putting off my study of the Bible lessons I'm teaching at the kids clubs. Ekk! That should be interesting. I found out that in Africa you don't ask your "students" questions they don't know how to respond, and they tend to be shy. I think I'll ask a few questions and see whow they respond.

It's also strange how many stares we keep getting, it's getting borderline annoying. Anywhere I go kids, teens and adults stare at the strange Americans. On the plus side the Africans have been very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment