Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Few Photos From Africa

I've never seen such a vivid flower! (Zambia)
I was waiting for the bus, and noticed the above two flowers.(Zambia)
Reserve in Botswana



It's taking me forever to get my (literally thousands of) Africa photo's organized!!There's a bunch of (basically) the same photo, and a bunch of miss shots. (My foot, a random person, a blur.)

Reserve in Botswana
Oh, and as a side note. At some point prints of select photos will be available to purchase. A (undermentioned) percentage of the profit will go towards a (yet undetermined) African organization. The rest of the profit will go towards my college tuition.


The leopard kindly posed for us. (Botswana)


Can you spot the tiny elephants?











2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! And do you have a website now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not set up, but I own the domain. :) I might get the thing finished over Christmas break, I'm to busy now.

      :)

      Delete